Are you looking for installment loans in Houston?
Thanks to the Internet, you can easily find lending companies operating in the city in minutes, but how can you choose the best offer?
It is not just about picking the lowest interest rate as there are plenty of other aspects to look at.
There are a few tips that we can give you to make the right choice.
Payday Loans vs Installment Loans
You need to decide which type of loan you need.
Usually, the longer you use lender’s money, the more you will overpay eventually.
However, it may simply be impossible to pay back your loan from your next paycheck.
If you need a small amount of money to cover some emergencies such as your car repair, medical bills, etc., you may consider applying for a payday loan because this is allowed in Texas.
An installment loan is suitable for those who need to borrow a large amount of money that they will unlikely be able to pay back from their next paycheck.
This allows paying off your debt within several months.
Generally, it is up to you what to choose, but your lender will essentially check your ability to handle your financial responsibilities.
Secured vs Unsecured Bad Credit Loans
You may need to apply for secured loans in Houston if you find it difficult or unbeneficial to apply for unsecured personal loans.
The thing is that lots of lenders will check your financial history and you if you have bad credit, your application may be rejected.
There are companies stating that a low credit score is not a problem, but, usually, they mean that you will get a loan but you will have to pay more for it than people with a high credit score.
Usually, providing a lender with collateral allows borrowers to get a loan at more favorable conditions, but there are certain risks associated with this, such as losing your assets if you cannot cover your debt on time.
So, you can use this option only if you are really sure that no problems with paying off your loan will be encountered.
Comparing Different Direct Lenders
Many lending companies operate in the largest city of Texas, and they have different requirements and conditions.
You definitely want to find a lender with lowest interest rates, but there are also other things to pay your attention to, such as:
- The reputation of a lender (read info about a loan provider on the BBB’s site as well as customer reviews);
- Any additional fees that you will have to pay;
- Customer support;
- Convenience in applying and getting cash loans.
No Credit Check
It is possible to get cash advance in Houston because it is a large city with lots of opportunities.
Since lots of reputable lenders and lending platforms operate online, finding the best company will not be really difficult, but you should still spend some time carefully thinking through what you really need and comparing different companies.
It is essential to check customer reviews on a particular lender and carefully read conditions in a loan agreement before accepting it.
Don't waste your time. Request The Cash You Need Now!
Representative Repayment Examples
1. A 2 year loan of $5,000 with a max Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 12.99% would result in 24 scheduled monthly payments of $238. Total amount of loan re-paid would be $5,704. Total Interest paid would be $704.
2. If you borrowed $2,000 over a 12 month period and the loan had a 3% origination fee ($60), your monthly repayments would be $189.12, with a total payback amount of $2269.44 which including the 3% fee paid from the loan amount, would have a total cost of $329.44. Representative 29.82% APR.
3. Loan amount $2,500, Interest rate 16.00%, Term 36 months, Fee 10.00%, Payment $87.89, APR 22.93%, TOTAL PAYMENTS $3,164.13, $914.13
Texas46Loans.com is not a lender – as such, we do not have control over the APR you will be offered. We display a Representative APR only as it is based on data offered from multiple lenders. The following represents sample rates, is for informational purposes only, and may not reflect the actual APRs offered by your lender or lending partner.