Loans for truck drivers allow covering different expenses when there is a cash-flow gap.
So, if you want to get a loan, where will you go?
There are several options available for you, and in this article, you will find out what to do to get a loan.
Cash Advance for Truckers
You can now apply for personal loans on the Internet, which is a very convenient way because you will not have to spend much time, you do not need to go to an office, and you will get the money right on your bank card.
Basically, the lending process has been automated and you just need to fill out an online application form and submit it.
However, everything is not that simple as it seems, and the following situations can happen:
- Your application will not be approved;
- No one will return to you with a reply;
- Your data will be sold/shared with other people.
What all this means is that it is important to spend some time checking the reputation of lenders, their conditions, and requirements.
Currently, the demand for truck drivers keeps growing, which means that if you are one of them, you will likely have no problems with employment.
This fact increases your chances of getting money.
Some of the requirements are pretty standard, such as being a resident of the US and over 18 years old while the requirements to the level of salary, your employment history, and your credit score may differ depending on the lender.
Generally, if you have been working for over three months, have a good income, and your credit score is high, then your chances of qualifying are high.
Payday Loans with No Credit Check
You can opt for cash advance if you just need some money to cover emergencies.
You will have to pay the money back from your next paycheck.
Payday loans for truckers and other people are not available in all states, including the following:
- Arizona and others.
In this case, you can opt for another type of unsecured loan, known as installment loans.
You can use such cash advance for any purchase you wish.
In this case, you will need to repay your loan within several months.
When it comes to conditions, before you apply with the lender offering truck drivers loans, you should consider the following:
- How much can you borrow?
- What is the interest rate?
- Are there any additional fees?
Loans for Truckers with Bad Credit
Loans for truckers are also available for those with bad credit because there are lenders who would not mind lending you some money despite a poor credit score as long as you have a stable job and a good income.
However, your lender may want you to pay more for the additional risk.
There are many lenders offering driver loans, and you will be able to find them online without problems.
First of all, you should check the requirements to make sure that you match them, and then compare the conditions of different lending businesses to choose the best offer.
Don't waste your time. Request The Cash You Need Now!
Representative Repayment Examples
1. A 2 year loan of $5,000 with a max Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 12.99% would result in 24 scheduled monthly payments of $238. Total amount of loan re-paid would be $5,704. Total Interest paid would be $704.
2. If you borrowed $2,000 over a 12 month period and the loan had a 3% origination fee ($60), your monthly repayments would be $189.12, with a total payback amount of $2269.44 which including the 3% fee paid from the loan amount, would have a total cost of $329.44. Representative 29.82% APR.
3. Loan amount $2,500, Interest rate 16.00%, Term 36 months, Fee 10.00%, Payment $87.89, APR 22.93%, TOTAL PAYMENTS $3,164.13, $914.13
Texas46Loans.com is not a lender – as such, we do not have control over the APR you will be offered. We display a Representative APR only as it is based on data offered from multiple lenders. The following represents sample rates, is for informational purposes only, and may not reflect the actual APRs offered by your lender or lending partner.