Need a 3500 dollar loan right now but don’t know where to begin? Feel insecure as you know that your credit story isn’t stellar? Had to deal with rejections?
Worry not; you can still apply for a wide array of loans online even if your financial history is far from perfect.
There are many lending companies that don’t just examine your past but also pay attention to your current capacity to pay, meaning that people with bad credit are welcome.
These operators allow you to take a loan as long as you follow the rules. Moreover, some direct lenders offer loans with no credit check.
As a result, even if you have a bad credit rating, you still have a chance to receive a loan for your emergency situation.
Requirements for $3,500
Once you decide you need a loan ASAP, it is necessary to decide what type of loan will meet your needs better.
If you need a small amount of money till your next salary, payday loans will be a great option.
However, when you are planning a big purchase like a car or a house, consider taking an installment loan.
Overall, you must meet the following criteria while applying for a loan:
- an applicant should live in the USA permanently or be a US citizen;
- an applicant should work in your current job for at least 3 months;
- a person has to be 18 years old or older;
- a personalized bank account is also required;
- an applicant must provide a valid phone number and email address.
As you see, the requirements aren’t really strict, so many people with poor credit ratings still can apply and the chance of approval is high.
When you want to get $3,500 loan in the nearest future, you should consider personal loans.
They are easy to take and the risk of rejection is relatively low even in the case of bad credit history.
Here are some benefits of personal loans:
- really fast application process: you can fill out the form just in a few minutes;
- you won’t need to provide tons of documents to prove your credibility;
- monthly payments are affordable;
- when it comes to an interest rate, you can choose the best option for you;
- money is sent directly to your bank account in several banking days if your application is approved;
- most lenders offer convenient options for repayment.
Installment Loans with Bad Credit
To make your financial life easier, we’ve prepared a list of recommendations for those who are planning to take a 3500 dollar loan.
Here are some of the most crucial tips you need to keep in mind.
- Before filling out an application form, be sure to check if you meet all the criteria. Don’t apply when you see that you aren’t eligible.
- Don’t try to apply for as many loans as possible. This strategy will ruin your credit history, as all applications are included in your records.
- Do your own research to narrow down your choice. It is better to apply on lending platforms where your chances of approval are high.
- Check all the requirements on the site and analyze your current financial situation carefully.
- Look through the conditions to pick the operators with the best interest rates and fees as it helps to save money.
Choosing a financial solution to your financial problem can be tough, but if you take into consideration our advice, it will definitely help you make a wise decision.
Don't waste your time. Request The Cash You Need Now!
Representative Repayment Examples
1. A 2 year loan of $5,000 with a max Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 12.99% would result in 24 scheduled monthly payments of $238. Total amount of loan re-paid would be $5,704. Total Interest paid would be $704.
2. If you borrowed $2,000 over a 12 month period and the loan had a 3% origination fee ($60), your monthly repayments would be $189.12, with a total payback amount of $2269.44 which including the 3% fee paid from the loan amount, would have a total cost of $329.44. Representative 29.82% APR.
3. Loan amount $2,500, Interest rate 16.00%, Term 36 months, Fee 10.00%, Payment $87.89, APR 22.93%, TOTAL PAYMENTS $3,164.13, $914.13
Texas46Loans.com is not a lender – as such, we do not have control over the APR you will be offered. We display a Representative APR only as it is based on data offered from multiple lenders. The following represents sample rates, is for informational purposes only, and may not reflect the actual APRs offered by your lender or lending partner.